Most of the time, the standard iPhone font setting works well for people. However, as the quote goes, to each his own; depending upon personal preference, users may need to change the font size on iPhone.
What we cover
iPhone 13, running on iOS Version 16.1.1
Below are a few simple steps to get the desired font size.
- Click on the Settings option on your iPhone
- Go to the Accessibility option
- Click on the option of Display & Text Size
- You can adjust texts by making them Bold
- Turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes
- Adjust the size using a slider
Changing Font Size For Apps Supporting Dynamic Type
You can adjust the font size of the apps that support dynamic type by following the below steps:
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Display and Brightness
- Click on Text Size
- Select your desired text size and check by typing on a supported application like Notes when it’s done.
Also Read: Best Dictation Software for Mac
How I Reduce The Text Size On iPhone?
- Click on Settings
- Click on Display & Settings
- Click on the Text size
- Decrease the text size with the slider at the bottom
What Are The Accessibility Feature To Improve Your Text Size Readability?
- Use the option of ‘Zoom’ to magnify the entire screen
- Use the option of bold text to make reading easier on any iPhone device like Ipad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Make sure you increase the contrast and reduce transparency whenever it is needed