On a basic level, Thrive Themes and Clickfunnels are two different tools you can use to build your website. In another way, they can be described as marketing tools. You can use both Thrive Tools and Clickfunnels to improve the architecture of your website. They can improve the look and ultimately the success of your website.
Although Thrive Themes and Clickfunnels are compared a lot, they are two very different tools. Clickfunnels is for building sales funnels, while Thrive Themes is for redesigning the appearance of your website.
Still, it’s worth comparing these tools to see which one will help you generate the most leads.
What we cover
- End goal – Although their functions are different, the end goal of Thrive Themes and Clickfunnels is the same. These two tools enable you to redesign your website to secure more conversions.
- Comes with pre-built templates – Both Clickfunnels and Thrive Themes provide users with over 100 themes to start with. So, whether you need help to start building a sales funnel or redesigning a landing page, you can start by using a template provided by one of the apps.
- Easy to use – Both platforms feature a drag-and-drop editor, which makes editing a simple process.
- A/B split testing – Both applications allow you to split-test old versions of your web pages with new ones. This way, you can accurately judge which version works best for you and your prospective clients. Most importantly, it allows you to determine which one generates the most leads.
- Free trial – Clickfunnels and Thrive Themes both offer new users free trials. On Thrive Themes, you can try out the plug-in for 30 days for free. Whereas on Clickfunnels, you only get a 14-day free trial. Both apps also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you do decide to subscribe to them.
- Function – Clickfunnels is designed to help you build sales funnels. A sales funnel is basically the arrangement of web pages that lead a web user from a landing page toward a sale or action page. I.e., it’s a way of constructing your website to guarantee more conversions. Thrive Themes, on the other hand, is all about webpage redesign.
- Tools and features – When using Clickfunnels, you use different pre-designed sales funnel templates. On Thrive Themes, you use website layout templates, which can be implemented to make your site look better.
- Usage – Thrive Themes is a WordPress plug-in. Clickfunnels can also be used on WordPress but it can also be implemented to create sales funnels on other websites.
Unique Features of Thrive Themes
Thrive Themes is basically a toolbox plug-in that can be used to improve your WordPress website. The Thrive Themes Suite is where you can redesign your WordPress to guarantee more conversions. The main tool is the Theme Builder. With this, you can create attractive headers, page layouts, and typography, amongst other things.
Within the Thrive Themes toolbox, you’ll find a range of useful plugins that can be used to further improve your website. The main plug-ins include Thrive Architect, Thrive Optimize, and Thrive Leads.
Thrive Themes can be viewed as a sales funnel builder as it makes your web pages more attractive to site visitors. You could create internal links that lead toward more attractive content and eventually a sales page.
You can use Thrive Themes to develop 5 different websites at a time.
Thrive Theme Builder
This tool provides you with a database of different themes. The main companion themes include Shapeshift, Ommi, and Kwik. With these themes, you can create unique footers, blog post templates, sidebars, category pages, and even 404 pages.
This tool can be used to create page layouts. Thrive Architect offers you a range of pre-designed landing pages that you can incorporate into your website. Pre-built blocks can be put together to create unique and attractive layouts.
This tool can be used to compare your old page designs with your new ones. Thrive Optimize allows you to run A/B tests to compare and contrast the two pages. Not only can you visually judge which one works better, but Thrive Optimize will also help you select which one will secure you the most conversions.
Thrive Leads does the difficult opt-in work for you. With it, you can insert creative sign-up boxes throughout your web pages. These will encourage site visitors to subscribe to your newsletter or join your mailing list. These opt-ins come in the form of ribbons, lightboxes, slide-ins, post footers, and screen fillers.
It’s important to note that the plug-ins (Architect, Optimize, and Leads) can be used without the main Thrive Themes tool (Thrive Theme Builder).
Unique Features of Clickfunnels
Instead of building and coding a website to create a sales funnel, Clickfunnels does the heavy lifting for you. It can be used to lay out your website in a comprehensible and enticing way that encourages site visitors to buy your product or subscribe to your brand.
Basically, Clickfunnels already has sales funnels ready to go – all you’ve got to do is fill in data related to your own product. These templates have landing pages, opt-in pages, and even checkout pages.
Instead of creating these pages individually (as you would have to do on Thrive Themes), this sales funnel builder provides you with every page you need in just a few clicks.
The main function of Clickfunnels is these high-converting sales funnels – but there are other features, too.
This premium feature helps you manage your conversions after the sales page. Once site visitors have signed up, you can use Actionetics to create, send, and maintain professional email campaigns. If your conversions have provided their phone number and permitted you to do so, you can also use Actionetics to send text messages.
Not only does this feature help you communicate with your subscribers, but it also allows you to monitor the success of the campaign. You can view stats like ‘New Contacts’ and ‘Unsubscribers’ over a set period.
Actionetics works exactly like a Customer Relations System (CRM).
If you’re interested in starting an affiliate system, the Backpack feature can take your online business to the next level. You can use it to set up affiliate programs with other users for free. You only have to pay a commission to a referrer when a successful sale or conversion is made.
The Backpack Dashboard provides you with all kinds of interesting statistics. This includes the total amount of sales you’ve received through affiliate marketers, as well as how much money they’ve brought you. It also shows you how many affiliates you’re working with and how much money you’ve paid to them.
Rather than having two separate platforms for affiliate marketing and sales, you can streamline your affiliate projects and sales pages into one neat analysis tool thanks to Clickfunnels.
Which Is Better — Thrive Themes or Clickfunnels?
So, who wins in the Thrive Themes Vs Clickfunnels debate?
Let’s do a proper comparison to find out:
Funnel or Page Builder
When it comes to which is better at creating sales funnels, the answer is definitely Clickfunnels. Nothing comes close to the proficiency it delivers. It allows you to gain conversions in bigger numbers and at a faster rate.
On the other hand, Thrive Themes is definitely the best page builder. With more themes and design options available, it’s a great platform to create landing pages, sales pages, and other pages that are unique to your website.
Both Clickfunnels and Thrive Themes excel at creating e-commerce-driven websites. The whole point of using both of these platforms is to encourage more sales on your website. So, we’d call it a draw on this round.
Clickfunnels definitely deliver more when it comes to analytics. Not only can you review how many conversions you’ve gained, but you can also see how many you’ve lost. The Backpack and Actionetics features really take Clickfunnels places that Thrive Themes doesn’t come close to.
The Thrive Quiz Builder does provide you with some insight into what your site visitors want from your site, but not much else.
Pricing Plans & Free Trials
Thrive Themes offers a 30-day free trial, whereas Clickfunnels only offers 14 days. So, Thrive Themes wins in that category.
In terms of pricing, Thrive Themes costs $299 for the year. Or, you could opt to pay $99 quarterly.
Clickfunnels, on the other hand, costs $147 per month for the basic package and $197 per month for the pro version.
So, Thrive Themes is definitely the better option as far as pricing is concerned.
Thrive Themes can be integrated with the following systems:
Clickfunnels, on the other hand, can be integrated with the following:
- Warrior Plus
- And much more!
When it comes to customer service and support with Clickfunnels vs Thrive Themes, they’re both great. Clickfunnels offers live chat 24 hours a day and Thrive Themes, similarly, offers 24/7 support.
Pros and Cons
Thrive Themes Pros
- 24/7 support
- Better page builder
- Great for driving sales
- Plenty of themes to choose from
Thrive Themes Cons
- Limited analytical data
- Limited free trial option
- 24/7 support
- Better analytical data
- Good integration options
- Better for creating a sales funnel
- The more expensive option
- Comparatively limited templates
Overall, we’d say that Clickfunnels is better than Thrive Themes.
If you need to create complete sales funnels fast, Clickfunnels is obviously better. It can prepare a sales funnel for you in seconds, while Thrive Themes cannot. You’d have complete every action individually with Page Builder.
If you’d like to launch and maintain an e-mail campaign or boost your online marketing through affiliates, Clickfunnel is again the better option.
On the other hand, if you’re looking to improve the overall appearance of your webpage, and think you’ve got what it takes to create your own sales funnels, you could just go for Thrive Themes.
Thrive Themes may have more features, but it’s not as good a sales funnel builder as Clickfunnels. But it’s still a good tool to bring creativity and style to your WordPress.