Selecting the best customer relationship management (CRM) software is a vital decision for real estate professionals who aim to enhance their efficiency and value in a competitive market. A well-chosen CRM can streamline operations, facilitate better tracking of interactions with clients, and optimize the management of a sales pipeline, which are key components for success in real estate. These systems provide a central platform for organizing contacts, managing leads, and automating various tasks, thus enabling agents to focus on closing deals and nurturing client relationships.
In today’s market, choosing the right real estate CRM involves an evaluation of numerous factors, including cost, scalability, user experience, and integration capabilities. With technological advancements and growing industry standards in 2024, real estate professionals have access to a range of CRMs with varying strengths. It is essential for them to compare these options considering their specific business objectives and customer management needs, to identify the CRM that aligns best with their operational goals.
What we cover
Benefits of Using CRM in Real Estate
1. Streamlined Lead Management
- Centralized Data: CRM systems allow real estate agents to store all their leads, contacts, customer interactions, and property details in one centralized place. This accessibility makes it easier to track client interactions, manage leads, and follow up with potential buyers or sellers effectively.
- Lead Nurturing: CRMs automate the process of nurturing leads through scheduled emails, reminders, and task prompts. This ensures that no lead is neglected and that potential clients receive timely and relevant communication, increasing the chances of conversion.
2. Improved Client Relationships
- Personalized Communication: CRMs enable real estate agents to segment their contacts and tailor their communication based on client preferences, past interactions, and behavior. This personalized approach fosters stronger relationships, builds trust, and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Client Retention: By maintaining detailed records of client preferences, past transactions, and communication history, agents can provide highly personalized services. This attention to detail often results in higher client retention rates, repeat business, and referrals.
3. Efficient Time Management
- Automation of Routine Tasks: CRM systems automate various administrative tasks such as data entry, appointment scheduling, and follow-up reminders. This automation frees up time for real estate professionals to focus on more strategic activities, like closing deals or acquiring new listings.
- Task Prioritization: With a clear overview of their sales pipeline and client interactions, agents can prioritize their tasks and focus on high-value activities. This leads to more efficient use of time and resources, ultimately driving productivity and revenue.
4. Enhanced Marketing Strategies
- Targeted Campaigns: CRM systems provide detailed insights into the client base, enabling real estate professionals to create targeted marketing campaigns. Agents can use this data to tailor their messaging and promotional strategies to specific segments, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates.
- Performance Tracking: Real estate CRMs often come with built-in analytics and reporting tools. These tools allow agents to measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, understand client behavior, and make data-driven decisions to optimize their marketing strategies.
5. Data-Driven Decision Making
- Market Insights: Advanced CRM systems offer real-time analytics and reporting features that provide valuable insights into market trends, client behavior, and business performance. Agents can use this information to identify opportunities, forecast sales, and set realistic targets.
- Risk Mitigation: By maintaining a comprehensive record of interactions, transactions, and client feedback, CRMs help in identifying potential issues early. Real estate professionals can use this data to address concerns proactively, mitigate risks, and maintain a positive reputation in the market
General Pricing of Real Estate CRM
Real estate CRMs come with various pricing models that cater to different sizes and types of businesses within the industry. Pricing can be quite variable, but some general tiers and services can be typically expected.
Starter Packages often provide essential CRM functions that are necessary for individual realtors or small teams. These might include contact management, email campaigns, and basic reporting. These packages tend to be the most affordable options, aiming to offer value while keeping costs low. Monthly pricing for base-level CRMs can start around $25 to $39 if billed annually, appealing to budget-conscious users seeking essential features without a heavy investment.
Mid-tier Subscriptions enhance functionalities with more robust feature sets. Users generally gain access to advanced marketing tools, such as bulk texting or video text credits, transaction management, and lead generation integration. The additional services come with a moderately higher price point, reflecting the value of an encompassing solution that meets multiple business needs.
For larger organizations, Premium Solutions usually provide the most comprehensive set of tools, including features designed for team collaboration, extensive customization, white label email domains, and perhaps a dedicated custom number for branding purposes. These plans are priced higher and are tailored to meet the demands of high-volume real estate firms or brokers.
It is important to note that many providers have transparent pricing available on their websites, with some requiring potential customers to request a quote for more tailored solutions. Additional costs may also apply for onboarding services, customization, or additional integrations.
|Monthly Cost (Billed Annually)
|Basic CRM features, contact management, email campaigns
|Advanced marketing tools, bulk messaging, lead generation
|Comprehensive tools, team features, customization
Features To Look for in Real Estate CRM Software
Real estate CRM software provides a suite of tools tailored to the needs of real estate agents and agencies. When selecting a CRM, certain features are essential for maximizing efficiency and sales potential.
- Contact Management: A robust CRM should offer comprehensive contact management to store client information, interaction history, and relevant documents. It’s vital for real estate professionals to maintain an organized database for quick access.
- Lead Management: Effective lead management tools, including lead scoring and lead tracking, help prioritize follow-ups and nurture leads through the sales funnel.
- Pipeline Management: Visual pipeline management allows for a clear overview of the sales process, helping agents to track the status of deals and streamline workflows.
- Automation: Features that automate tasks, reminders, and drip campaigns save time by handling repetitive actions and ensuring consistent follow-ups. Automation includes email templates and scheduling, which aids in email marketing efforts.
- Integrations: Seamless third-party integrations with MLS (Multiple Listing Service), popular real estate websites, and marketing tools expand the CRM’s functionality and allow for centralized operations.
- Mobile Access: Access to a mobile app ensures agents can update and retrieve information on the go, making the CRM more easy to use from any location.
- Reporting and Analytics: Advanced reporting and analytics tools, possibly featuring custom dashboards, assist in understanding performance metrics and refining sales strategies.
- Support and Training: Reliable customer support and resources for training are vital to ensure users can fully leverage the CRM’s capabilities.
|Central for organizing prospect information
|Critical for prioritizing and nurturing leads
|Saves time on tasks and ensures consistent client communication
|Enhances CRM utility by connecting to other real estate tools
|Provides flexibility to work from any location
|Helps in assessing performance and planning sales strategies
|Ensures users can effectively utilize all CRM features
Best CRM for Real Estate
Identifying the best CRM for real estate involves evaluating features such as integration capabilities, user-friendliness, contact management, and how these systems can streamline the sales process. This section provides an analysis of various CRMs comparing their key features, pricing, pros and cons, and overall fit for real estate professionals.
Best CRM Software for Real Estate (At a Glance)
|Recruitment & Employer Branding
|Recruitment process, Employer branding, Integration capabilities
|Firms focusing on recruiting top real estate talent
|Zoho Real Estate CRM
|Customization & Integration
|Property listings, Sales automation, Zoho productivity tools integration
|Real estate professionals seeking extensive customization
|User-Friendly & Marketing
|Email tracking, Deal pipeline, Sales & Marketing automation
|Agents needing a user-friendly CRM with strong marketing tools
|Salesforce Real Estate CRM
|Customization & Scalability
|360-degree client view, Customization, Salesforce app ecosystem
|Large real estate firms needing a scalable, customizable solution
|Simplicity & Visual Pipeline
|Visual pipeline management, Customizable pipelines, Mobile app
|Agents preferring simplicity and visual deal tracking
|Real Estate Specific Features
|MLS integration, Lead generation, Marketing tools
|Real estate professionals needing industry-specific features
|Follow Up Boss
|Lead Follow-up & Conversion
|Lead integration, Automation, Mobile app
|Agents focusing on lead follow-up and conversion
|Lead Automation & Transaction Management
|Contact management, Marketing, 24/7 support
|Agents requiring comprehensive lead and transaction management
|Advanced Communication Features
|Video email and texting, Lead distribution, Transaction management
|Agents seeking advanced communication with clients
|Top Producer CRM
|Full Feature Suite & Market Snapshot
|Follow-up reminders, MLS and social media integration, Mobile app
|Agents needing comprehensive features and market insights
|Workflow Automation & Task Management
|Custom workflows, Contact segmentation, Automation
|Agents focusing on automation and efficient task management
|CINC (Commissions Inc)
|Lead Generation & Nurturing
|All-in-one platform, Predictive CRM, High-quality lead generation
|Teams and brokerages focusing on lead generation and nurturing
|User-Friendly & Email Marketing
|Concierge setup service, Automated marketing, IDX website integration
|Agents new to CRM needing a user-friendly and supportive platform
|AI-Driven Lead Management
|Smart lead distribution, Marketing automation, Mobile app
|Professionals seeking AI-driven lead and client management
|Online Lead Generation & Conversion
|Behavioral automation, Lead routing, Marketing tools
|Agents focusing on online presence and lead conversion
- Recruitment-centric functionalities
- User-friendly dashboard
- Robust analytics
- Engaging job pages
- Streamlined communication
- Talent pool building
- Lacks some advanced CRM features
- Not exclusively real estate focused
- Limited customization
Pricing: Custom pricing upon request
Teamtailor is primarily known for its applicant tracking system but has gained traction in the real estate sector for its robust recruitment and employer branding tools. It’s a comprehensive platform that aids real estate companies in attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent.
Its easy-to-use interface and powerful integration capabilities allow firms to streamline their hiring process, engage with potential hires through a personalized career site, and manage candidates efficiently.
The software’s ability to create a strong employer brand is crucial in the competitive real estate market, where securing top agents can significantly impact a firm’s success.
Verdict: Teamtailor stands out for real estate firms looking to enhance their recruitment process and manage candidate relationships effectively.
2. Zoho Real Estate CRM
- MLS integration
- Comprehensive contact management
- Marketing automation tools
- Extensive third-party integrations
- Scalability for growing businesses
- Automation of routine tasks
- Can be overwhelming for beginners
- Some features require higher-tier plans
- Customization may require technical know-how
Pricing: Starts from $14/user/month (Standard Plan)
Zoho Real Estate CRM is tailored to meet the specific needs of real estate professionals. It offers extensive customization options, allowing agents to manage property listings, client databases, and deal closures in one platform.
The software includes advanced features such as sales automation, process management, and detailed analytics, enabling agents to track performance and optimize their sales strategies.
Its integration with Zoho’s suite of productivity tools, such as Zoho Mail and Zoho Docs, provides a seamless user experience. The CRM’s affordability and scalability make it suitable for both small agencies and large enterprises.
Verdict: Zoho Real Estate CRM is recognized for its depth in features and flexibility, making it an excellent choice for real estate businesses seeking scalability.
3. HubSpot CRM
- Free CRM with robust features
- Email integration
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- User-friendly interface
- Provides a free plan with comprehensive tools
- Excellent marketing automation
- Paid addons can be expensive
- Custom reports require upper-tier plan
- Limited telephone support
Pricing: Free to start; paid plans begin at $45/month (Starter Plan)
HubSpot CRM is renowned for its user-friendly interface and robust sales and marketing features. It’s designed to streamline the client management process, offering tools for email tracking, deal pipeline visibility, and performance analytics.
HubSpot’s strong emphasis on inbound marketing allows real estate professionals to attract, engage, and delight clients at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
The software’s free tier includes a comprehensive set of features, making it an attractive option for real estate startups and solo agents.
Verdict: HubSpot CRM is a market leader offering intuitive design and powerful automation, suitable for real estate professionals at various levels.
4. Salesforce Real Estate CRM
- Customization options
- Sales process management
- Extensive ecosystem of add-ons
- Highly customizable platform
- Strong mobile app support
- Robust analytics and reporting features
- Higher learning curve for full feature use
- Potential additional costs for needed integrations
- Customization often requires specialist skills
Pricing: Pricing available upon request
Salesforce Real Estate CRM, built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, offers unmatched customization and scalability. It provides real estate professionals with a 360-degree view of their clients, enabling personalized interactions and efficient deal management.
The platform’s advanced analytics and reporting capabilities allow firms to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, Salesforce’s vast ecosystem of third-party apps ensures that real estate agents can extend the CRM’s functionality to meet their unique requirements.
Verdict: Salesforce offers a powerful CRM solution with unmatched customization and scalability options, catering to real estate agencies of all sizes.
- Visual pipeline management
- Email integration
- User-friendly mobile app
- Intuitive interface focused on sales pipelines
- Effective lead tracking mechanisms
- Automation of repetitive tasks
- Limited functionality for property listing management
- Some advanced features are locked behind higher tiers
- Reporting could be more robust
Pricing: Starts at $14.90/user/month (Essential Plan)
Pipedrive is favored for its simplicity and visual pipeline management feature. It allows real estate agents to track deals from initial contact to close, ensuring that no opportunity is missed. The platform’s intuitive interface and customizable pipelines make it easy for agents to manage their sales processes.
Pipedrive also offers robust automation features, reducing the time agents spend on administrative tasks. Its mobile app enables agents to access their pipeline on the go, ensuring they’re always prepared for client interactions.
Verdict: Pipedrive excels with its visually intuitive pipeline management, making it a staple choice for agents prioritizing sales process efficiency.
- Real estate CRM with MLS integration
- Comprehensive marketing tools
- Robust lead capturing features
- Tailored for real estate operations
- Good range of marketing and MLS tools
- Advanced reporting capabilities
- Can be pricey for smaller teams
- Steeper learning curve
- Features richness may be overkill for some users
Pricing: Custom pricing based on requirements
Propertybase is built on Salesforce and offers a comprehensive platform specifically designed for real estate businesses. It includes features such as MLS integration, lead generation, and robust marketing tools.
The software provides a centralized platform for managing listings, client interactions, and marketing campaigns. Its strong focus on real estate-specific workflows and automation helps agents streamline their operations and increase their productivity.
Verdict: Propertybase is designed specifically for real estate, offering a suite of tools ideal for agencies that require a high level of functionality and integration.
7. Follow Up Boss
- Lead tracking and follow-ups
- Communication tools like direct messaging
- Email template customization
- Strong contact management system
- Effective lead distribution and follow-up
- Mobile app for on-the-go access
- Price point may deter smaller agencies
- Limited property management features
- Additional costs for full feature access
Pricing: Starts at $69/user/month
Follow Up Boss excels in lead follow-up and conversion. It integrates with major real estate marketing platforms, ensuring that leads are captured and nurtured effectively. The software’s easy-to-use interface and powerful automation features enable agents to stay on top of their follow-ups without overwhelming manual effort.
Follow Up Boss’s mobile app allows agents to access client information and communication history on the go, providing a seamless experience from the office to the field.
Verdict: Follow Up Boss offers a robust follow-up system, making it ideal for real estate agencies focused on improving lead tracking and client communication.
8. Wise Agent
- Contact and task management
- Workflow automation
- Real estate CRM with social media integration
- All-in-one contact and task manager
- Business automation features
- Integrates with multiple third-party applications
- Interface isn’t as modern as competitors
- Customization has limitations
- Occasional slow customer support response
Pricing: Starts at $29/month (Essential Plan)
Wise Agent is a comprehensive CRM that offers lead automation, transaction management, and marketing solutions tailored for real estate professionals. Its 24/7 customer support and extensive library of training resources are particularly beneficial for agents who are new to CRM software.
Wise Agent’s contact management and workflow automation tools help agents stay organized and efficient, while its marketing features ensure consistent communication with clients and prospects.
Verdict: Wise Agent provides an all-inclusive approach to relationship management with a suite of automation and social tool integrations for real estate professionals.
- Video emailing
- Direct messaging functionality
- Lead management capabilities
- Innovative communication tools like video email
- User-friendly contact management
- Good integrations with other real estate tools
- Limited automation compared to some other CRMs
- Reporting features are basic
- Mobile app could be improved
Pricing: Starts at $25/month (Starter Plan)
LionDesk is known for its advanced communication features, including video email and texting. The CRM allows real estate agents to engage with clients in a more personal and impactful way. Its lead distribution, tracking, and nurturing capabilities ensure that no lead falls through the cracks.
LionDesk’s transaction management tools and integrations with popular real estate software make it a comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the real estate sales process.
Verdict: LionDesk is a CRM for real estate that differentiates with unique communication features like video emailing, attractive to tech-savvy agents.
10. Top Producer CRM
- Lead scoring and management
- Market snapshot reports
- Marketing automation features
- Strong lead management tools
- Useful market analytics
- Automation of marketing tasks
- Interface may feel dated compared to others
- Learning curve for best utilizing all features
- Limited customization options
Pricing: Starts at $60/user/month
Top Producer CRM offers a full suite of features, including follow-up reminders, a mobile app, and integration with MLS and social media. It’s designed to help agents manage their relationships and transactions efficiently.
The software’s market snapshot feature provides clients with real-time real estate market data, positioning agents as trusted advisors.
Top Producer’s robust ecosystem and long-standing presence in the market make it a reliable choice for real estate professionals.
Verdict: Top Producer CRM is well-regarded for its lead scoring and market insights, which are invaluable to agents looking to target their efforts effectively.
- Workflow automation
- Social media integration
- Detailed contact management
- Automates complex business processes
- Offers robust database management
- Integrates well with social platforms
- May take time to set up workflows effectively
- Higher price point for smaller teams
- Customization requires an investment in time
Pricing: Custom pricing upon request
Realvolve is recognized for its sophisticated workflow automation and task management features. It allows real estate agents to create custom workflows that automate repetitive tasks, ensuring consistent client communication and service delivery.
Realvolve’s powerful tagging and filtering capabilities make it easy for agents to segment their contacts and personalize their outreach.
The CRM’s focus on relationship-building and efficiency makes it an excellent tool for agents looking to scale their business.
Verdict: Realvolve is a strong contender for those who need comprehensive workflow automation in their real estate CRM to enhance productivity.
12. CINC (Commissions Inc)
- Lead capturing and ad management
- Built-in CRM functionalities
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Strong lead generation and management tools
- Effective ad campaign management
- Comprehensive mobile applications for agents
- Tailored more toward larger agencies
- Complexity can overwhelm solo agents
- Pricing higher than some other options
Pricing: Custom pricing based on agency size and needs
CINC (Commissions Inc) offers an all-in-one platform that includes lead generation, nurturing tools, and a predictive CRM. Its focus on generating high-quality leads and converting them into clients makes it a powerful tool for real estate teams and brokerages.
CINC’s comprehensive dashboard and reporting tools provide agents with insights into their sales funnel, enabling them to optimize their strategies and achieve better outcomes.
Verdict: CINC shines for larger real estate agencies that demand powerful advertising and lead management capabilities.
13. IXACT Contact
- Email marketing tools
- Robust contact management system
- Agent website creation
- Comprehensive email marketing platform
- Helps agents maintain an active business presence
- Includes website development tools
- Some features may feel limited
- Lacks MLS integration
- Design aspects could be more modern
Pricing: Starts at $33/user/month
IXACT Contact includes a user-friendly interface, robust email marketing tools, and IDX website integration. Its automated marketing and nurturing campaigns help agents stay top of mind with their clients.
IXACT Contact’s concierge setup service and dedicated support ensure a smooth onboarding process, making it an excellent choice for agents who are new to CRM software.
Verdict: IXACT Contact is a fitting choice for agents focusing heavily on email marketing and maintaining a strong online presence.
- Integrated marketing tools
- Effective lead generation tools
- Mobile app offerings
- Comprehensive set of marketing and lead gen tools
- Robust mobile app for agents on the move
- Streamlines multiple business processes
- Can be expensive for individuals or small teams
- May offer more features than some need
- Onboarding process can be improved
Pricing: Custom pricing
Chime provides lead generation and effective client management tools, powered by advanced AI technology. Its smart lead distribution and nurturing features ensure that agents can focus on their most promising prospects.
Chime’s marketing automation, IDX website integration, and robust mobile app make it a comprehensive solution for real estate professionals looking to streamline their operations and drive growth.
Verdict: Chime is recommended for real estate agents seeking a CRM packed with marketing and lead generation tools.
15. KvCORE (Kunversion)
- Integrated real estate marketing
- Automated lead generation tools
- Website and landing page development
- Strong focus on real estate marketing
- Tools for website and lead generation
- Streamlined platform for agents and teams
- Somewhat steep learning curve
- Pricing not transparent
- Certain features require additional investment
Pricing: Based on core products and add-ons selected
kvCORE (Kunversion) offers an integrated platform with lead generation, websites, and smart CRM capabilities. Its focus on generating and converting online leads makes it a powerful tool for agents looking to expand their online presence.
kvCORE’s behavioral automation, lead routing, and extensive marketing tools help agents attract, engage, and convert clients more effectively.
Verdict: kvCORE stands out for its comprehensive approach to real estate marketing and web development, tailored to enhance online lead generation.
How can a CRM improve lead generation for real estate businesses?
A CRM system enhances lead generation by automating outreach and follow-up activities. By capturing leads from various sources and nurturing them through organized workflows, real estate professionals can increase touchpoints, foster relationships, and streamline the conversion process.
Can CRM systems help real estate investors manage their portfolios effectively?
Yes, CRM systems offer robust tools for investors to oversee their real estate portfolios. They enable tracking of multiple properties, organizing relevant documents, and managing communication with tenants, thereby ensuring efficient portfolio management and data-driven decision making.
Are there reputable CRM platforms tailored specifically for commercial real estate?
Reputable CRM solutions exist that cater specifically to the commercial real estate sector, offering features like deal management, lease tracking, and client service automation. These platforms understand the unique needs of commercial real estate and provide tools to address those demands effectively.